This recipe is from an old Pampered Chef cookbook. Simple and something my kids will eat. Freezes well. See note for OAMC instructions.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a non-stick skillet, cook and stir the beef over medium-high heat until meat is browned; drain.
- Add in spaghetti sauce, soup, pepper, and Italian seasoning; stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, sauce, and 2 cups cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 4-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: OAMC instructions--To freeze: Complete recipe through step 6. Seal with foil or place in a zip top bag. Freeze.
- To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Bake as directed.