1/2 Photos of Cheesy Mostaccioli
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from an old Pampered Chef cookbook. Simple and something my kids will eat. Freezes well. See note for OAMC instructions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- 2In a non-stick skillet, cook and stir the beef over medium-high heat until meat is browned; drain.
- 3Add in spaghetti sauce, soup, pepper, and Italian seasoning; stir to combine.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, sauce, and 2 cups cheese.
- 5Transfer mixture to a greased 4-quart baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese over the top.
- 7Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Note: OAMC instructions--To freeze: Complete recipe through step 6. Seal with foil or place in a zip top bag. Freeze.
- 9To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Bake as directed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mostaccioli
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 650.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning