Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and easy vegetable casserole made with canned vegetables. Good dish for pot-lucks.
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can wax bean, drained
- 1 can sliced carrot, drained
- 1 can cream of celery soup or 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed or 8 ounces American cheese (appx.)
- Saute onions and mushrooms in margarine until onions are clear but not brown.
- Stir in soup.
- Mix in velveeta or american cheese and stir until melted.
- Add all drained vegetables; stir until blended.
- Pour into sprayed oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle with mozarella cheese.
- Bake@ 350F 30-40 minutes until bubbly and heated through.
I made this exactly but we found it very bland. I even added pepper but that didn't quite do it for us. Thanks for sharing.