Good casserole for a potluck or small gatherings. Could even be a quick addition to your holiday menu!
- 6 ounces broccoli florets
- 6 ounces carrots, juliened
- 6 ounces cauliflower florets
- 4 ounces chopped pimiento, drained and divided
- 10 ounces condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 ounces fried onions, divided (like French's crispy onions)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease large casserole dish.
- Combine vegetables, half the pimiento's, soup, sour cream, pepper, half of the onions and half of the cheese in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining onions and cheese on top and bake for another five minutes or until melted.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle with remaining pimiento's.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.