1/1 Photo of Cheesy Mixed Vegetable Bake
Good casserole for a potluck or small gatherings. Could even be a quick addition to your holiday menu!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces broccoli florets
- 6 ounces carrots, juliened
- 6 ounces cauliflower florets
- 4 ounces chopped pimiento, drained and divided
- 10 ounces condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 ounces fried onions, divided (like French's crispy onions)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded and divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease large casserole dish.
- 3Combine vegetables, half the pimiento's, soup, sour cream, pepper, half of the onions and half of the cheese in a bowl.
- 5Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle remaining onions and cheese on top and bake for another five minutes or until melted.
- 8Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle with remaining pimiento's.
- 9Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mixed Vegetable Bake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 556.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: