Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe from Kraft food and family
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- Place asparagus and water in 2-qt. microwaveable casserole dish; cover.
- Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Cook and stir on medium heat until heated through.
- Pour sauce over asaparagus.