1/1 Photo of Cheesy Mini-Meatloaves
This is a nice twist on the normal meatloaf recipes.. 8 mini meatloaves with a yummy sauce!! I have made this several times and recently added fresh mushrooms to meat mixture before shaping into loaves and it was fantastic... endless possibilities!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat egg and milk together.
- 3Add cheese, oats, onion, salt, & pepper to milk/egg mixture.
- 4Mix in ground beef with your hands until all ingredients are incorporated well.
- 5Shape into 8 loaves and place into a greased 9x13 pan.
- 6Mix all sauce ingredients together and spoon over loaves.
- 7You may want to make extra sauce for after its done cooking!
- 8Place in 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mini-Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 408.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper