This is a nice twist on the normal meatloaf recipes.. 8 mini meatloaves with a yummy sauce!! I have made this several times and recently added fresh mushrooms to meat mixture before shaping into loaves and it was fantastic... endless possibilities!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Add cheese, oats, onion, salt, & pepper to milk/egg mixture.
- Mix in ground beef with your hands until all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Shape into 8 loaves and place into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and spoon over loaves.
- You may want to make extra sauce for after its done cooking!
- Place in 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes.