Recipe by AnnaMarieCooking
This is a nice twist on the normal meatloaf recipes.. 8 mini meatloaves with a yummy sauce!! I have made this several times and recently added fresh mushrooms to meat mixture before shaping into loaves and it was fantastic... endless possibilities!
Top Review by Casey F.
I have used this recipe many times, my family loves it. I do cut down on the onions by one-half. Always make an extra batch, they reheat well and make good meatloaf sandwiches as well. Thanks for a great and simple recipe. It is a belly filler.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Add cheese, oats, onion, salt, & pepper to milk/egg mixture.
- Mix in ground beef with your hands until all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Shape into 8 loaves and place into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and spoon over loaves.
- You may want to make extra sauce for after its done cooking!
- Place in 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes.