Recipe by BLUE ROSE
Another recipe I found at the fair. I took a guess on the yield. I hope I am close.
Top Review by PaulaG
These are wonderful and the yield was 24 wonderful mini muffins. After mixing, I decided they need a little color and sip so I added 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and chopped. Made for *ZWT 4*
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cornmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix yogurt and oil in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, sugar and mix. Add corn, cheese, flour, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until all ingredients are moistened.
- Lightly spray mini muffin cups.
- Fill each cup with about 1 tbs mixture.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan.