Another recipe I found at the fair. I took a guess on the yield. I hope I am close.
Make and share this Cheesy Mini Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix yogurt and oil in a mixing bowl. Add eggs, sugar and mix. Add corn, cheese, flour, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until all ingredients are moistened.
- Lightly spray mini muffin cups.
- Fill each cup with about 1 tbs mixture.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan.