1/3 Photos of Cheesy Mexican Wraps #RSC
Girl Likes to Eat's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A yummy Mexican style wrap you bake snuggled up in Reynold's Wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs 95% lean ground beef, browned
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 ears corn on the cob, remove kernels from cob
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 small lime, zest of
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1Brown ground beef in a large non-stick skillet over high heat. No need to drain the beef if you use 95% fat free.
- 2Reduce heat to medium-high and add to the ground beef the black beans, corn kernels, onion, chili powder, tomato sauce, green chiles, lime zest, and cilantro. Mix it all together, cover skillet, and let the ingredients mingle for 5 minutes.
- 3Add in your cream cheese. Stir constantly over medium-high heat until cream cheese is melted. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
- 4Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 5Cut off 10 large pieces of Reynold’s Wrap (about 10 inches). Place a tortilla shell in the center of each Reynold’s Wrap.
- 6Add 1/3 cup of Mexican cheese and 1/2 cup of ground beef mixture to the center of the shell. Carefully roll up the tortilla in the Reynold's Wrap; folding in the sides as you go.
- 7Place wrapped tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Or --.
- 8Before baking, wrap your tortillas in Reynold's Wrap and place into a gallon size freezer bag. You can store those in the freezer for up to two months. Take one out as needed, however, increase baking to 20 minutes.
- 9Serve with salsa and sour cream and chips.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mexican Wraps #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 931.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
95% lean ground beef
limes, zest of