Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A yummy Mexican style wrap you bake snuggled up in Reynold's Wrap.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs 95% lean ground beef, browned
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 ears corn on the cob, remove kernels from cob
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 small lime, zest of
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Brown ground beef in a large non-stick skillet over high heat. No need to drain the beef if you use 95% fat free.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add to the ground beef the black beans, corn kernels, onion, chili powder, tomato sauce, green chiles, lime zest, and cilantro. Mix it all together, cover skillet, and let the ingredients mingle for 5 minutes.
- Add in your cream cheese. Stir constantly over medium-high heat until cream cheese is melted. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Cut off 10 large pieces of Reynold’s Wrap (about 10 inches). Place a tortilla shell in the center of each Reynold’s Wrap.
- Add 1/3 cup of Mexican cheese and 1/2 cup of ground beef mixture to the center of the shell. Carefully roll up the tortilla in the Reynold's Wrap; folding in the sides as you go.
- Place wrapped tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Or --.
- Before baking, wrap your tortillas in Reynold's Wrap and place into a gallon size freezer bag. You can store those in the freezer for up to two months. Take one out as needed, however, increase baking to 20 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream and chips.