Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 16 ounces Italian bread (Boboli is good)
- 1 cup canned refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (low fat is fine)
- 1⁄4 cup black bean dip
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Place bread shell on a baking sheet.
- Stir together refried beans, sour cream and bean dip and spread over bread shell.
- Spoon tomatoes over bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450 for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.