Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
I started this recipe using Creamy Mexican Dip but wanted something lower fat and more cheesy. Even using low or no fat ingredients it is hugely addictive. I have no idea what the serving sizes should be, so it's just a guess. Cooking time is chill time. Can be served warmed as well!
- 2 cups fat free sour cream
- 2 cups ultra low-fat mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 2 cups mild chunky salsa
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- Soften cream cheese either on the counter or in the microwave.
- Combine all ingredients together just until mixed, the cream cheese should still be in small chunks.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
This is a great dip. I didn't find it too salty even though I used ranch dressing powder. I used light mayonnaise, fat free sour cream, spicy chunky salsa and part skim cheddar. Thanks Sam :) Made for PRMR tag game
Made this for DH potluck at work. It got great reviews from all the staff. DH said it was gone in no time. This is very easy to make. I did try it before it left the house and thought it was a bit salty. It must come from the dry vegetable soup mix. Overall a great appetizer. Thanks Sam #3 for posting.