Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is an easy, tasty side dish to go along with your favorite chili. We eat it as a snack as well. Enjoy!
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix and onion.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to the dry.
- Mix until moist.
- Pour into 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- Serve warm!