Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Taco Soup Seasoning and Spanish Rice. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies)
- 3 tablespoons homemade gourmet taco soup seasoning
- 1 prepared homemade gourmet Spanish rice mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- in crock pot combine first three ingredients. Add salt to taste. Cover and cook on high until chicken breasts are tender, about 2 hours.
- Top with cheese and leave in covered crock pot until cheese melts, about 5-10 minutes more.
- Serve over prepared Homemade Gourmet Spanish Rice.
- You can slice up leftover chicken breasts into strips and sauté briefly in a hot skillet to use for fajitas.