1/3 Photos of Cheesy Mexican Chicken
A quick easy dinner from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- additional paprika (optional)
- 1Combine the black and red pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- 2Sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Top with chiles and cheese.
- 7Cover and let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 8Sprinkle with additional paprika.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 251.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 35.0 g