Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
Chicken filled with cheese and topped with taco seasoning, yum!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 4 ounces portions monterey jack cheese
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- Pound chicken flat.
- Cut cheese into 1 oz pieces.
- Wrap the chicken around the cheese and lay seam down in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken breasts.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Makes 4 servings.