Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is an old family favourite for lunchtime meals or an afternoon snack.
Make and share this Cheesy Melba Toast Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- place 12 melba toast on a baking pan.
- preheat oven to 400.
- spread 1 tbsp whipped dressing over each melba toast.
- grade chedder cheese.
- top each melba toast with enough cheese as desired.
- cook for 5 to 10 minutes in oven or until cheese is melted.
- note. you can also try vegetable melba toasts, or cooking them on a plate in the microwave until the cheese melts.