Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so quick and easy but tastes fantastic. Use nice (not canned) black olives for this. It makes all the difference.
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained (ziti or penne)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- Toss hot pasta with remaining ingredients.
- Heat 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.