Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
cheese, spicy sausage and tomatoes on tortilla chips. This naco sauce fits in a standard oval crock pot.
- 1 (1 gallon) can nacho cheese
- 4 (10 ounce) cansof diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 3 lbs of johnsonville chorizo sausages
- 4 (12 ounce) bags tortilla chips
- 1 (10 ounce) jarof sliced jalapeno peppers
- Remove casing from the chorizo, and fry sausage until done, chopping it up into small crumbles. Mix with tomatoes and cheese sauce. Heat in crock pot and serve with chips and jalapeno pepper slices.