1 hr 10 mins
The best meatloaf you will ever eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350.
- 22. In a bowl add your cheetos and crush them so they are all broken up but still somewhat course).
- 33. Add milk and let sit for 2 minutes.
- 44. After it sits crack the egg into it.
- 55. In large bowl add your meat and onion soup mix.
- 66. mix with hands until all the soup mix is incorporated through all the meat.
- 77. in the cheeto mixture, crack the yolk of egg with a spoon and spoon the whole mixture into meat.
- 88. mix with hands until it is all mixed together slowly crushing the saltines into it (you may need more or less depending on the consistency and the fat content of the meat).
- 99. put half of the ketchup on the bottom of the pant you are cooking meatloaf in (I prefer a 9x13 baking dish).
- 1010. spread it around.
- 1111. form the meatloaf shape in your hands and put on top of ketchup and form the loaf more so its a even oblong shape.
- 1212. put remaining ketchup over the top of it.
- 1313. add whatever seasonings you like over the top (I like to crush a cracker over the top and put garlic salt and a little Parmesan cheese).
- 1414. Bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 1847.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks