Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very quick and easy meatballs. Beware, these are very cheesy!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope cheese sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 freezer meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- grated parmesan cheese
- In saucepan, prepare cheese sauce as package says.
- Add milk and Italian seasoning to sauce.
- Add thawed meatballs. Stir.
- Cover and simmer until hot.
- Stir in wine.
- Serve over spaghetti or egg yolk brand noodles.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.