Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
these are just one type of meatballs that i make for my family. they can be made as big or small as you want.
- 2 lbs meatloaf mixture (ground pork, veal, and beef) or 2 lbs just beef
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (if needed)
- Combine all ingredients through the breadcrumbs.
- add breadcrumbs if mixture is to moist. you want a simi-dry mix so that the meatballs stick together well.
- you can either cook the meatballs raw in a sauce of your choice for about 40 mins or bake at 375 F for about 45-60 minutes.
- these meatballs can be made any size that you want.
- i have used these as topping for pizza, meatball subs, or anything you can think of.
Very good; the Asiago addition was quite tasty. Made for PAC Spring 08.