Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
My SO is trying to cut down on carbs and I'm not,so I wanted to come up with a recipe that both of us would enjoy.If desired, you can brown the meatballs for a better flavor.The time for browning the meatballs isn't included in the cooking time. The "ZAAR" database doesn't have the carb count for the meatballs, and the vegetable blend, so my SO and I figured the amount of carbs for 6 servings would be 13 grams for each serving. So if you decide to try this, I hope you enjoy.Submitted to "ZAAR" on June 2,2008.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag california-blend frozen vegetables, thawed (broccoli,cauliflower,and carrots )
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheese sauce, I used the Ragu' brand
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- cooking spray