Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Recipe from Kraftfoods.com. These subs were a huge hit with my husband and very easy to make.
Make and share this Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3⁄4 lb frozen meatballs
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 3⁄4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine first 4 ingredients in skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer on medium heat 8 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Spoon onto rolls; top with mozzarella.
- After I cook the meatballs, I put them on the bread, along with the mozzarella cheese and then put them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
These were good and very easy to make. I followed the recipe as written and hubby and I enjoyed these for dinner.