Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kraft Food & Family Magazine. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 10 saltine crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing, divided
- 1 beef bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix meat, crackers and half of the dressing until well blended. Shap into 32 (1-inch) balls.
- Heat remaining dressing in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add meatballs; cook 8 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
- Add bouillon; simmer 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Stir in sour cream; cook 30 seconds or until heated through but not simmering, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.