1/1 Photo of Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis
Little mini-meatloaves.....cooked on a broiler pan so the fat runs out. Stuffed with diced white cheddar cheese...Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28.34 g fresh breadcrumbs or 118.29 ml fresh breadcrumb
- cooking spray
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 3.69 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 85.04 g white cheddar cheese, diced small
- 680.38 g ground sirloin
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add fresh breadcrumbs, cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- 3While the breadcrumbs cook, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add the onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
- 4Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Shape into 6 (4x2 inch) loaves; place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. After 15 minutes, spoon the glaze evenly over each meatloaf. Bake an additional 10 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.4 mg
- Sodium 544.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 29.5 g