Recipe by breezermom
Little mini-meatloaves.....cooked on a broiler pan so the fat runs out. Stuffed with diced white cheddar cheese...Yum!
Top Review by Boomette
I didn't use fresh breadcrumbs. I used dry italian breadcrumbs (1/4 cup) and I omitted the step to roast in a pan. Usually I use less cumin in a recipe but for the glaze, I used the amount described. I like this way of doing meat loaf. It takes less time. It's cute :) My son ate this for his lunch and he liked that so much that he wanted to eat the same thing tonight. Thanks breezermom :) Made for Photo tag game
- 28.34 g fresh breadcrumbs or 118.29 ml fresh breadcrumb
- cooking spray
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 3.69 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 85.04 g white cheddar cheese, diced small
- 680.38 g ground sirloin
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 0.59 ml cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add fresh breadcrumbs, cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- While the breadcrumbs cook, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add the onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
- Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Shape into 6 (4x2 inch) loaves; place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. After 15 minutes, spoon the glaze evenly over each meatloaf. Bake an additional 10 minutes until done.