Recipe by MsSally
Found this neat website with lots of crock-pot recipes. Saved a few here for safe keeping.
- 17 cheese crackers, round
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush crackers with rolling pin or blender until crumbled.
- In mixing bowl, combine crumbs with onion, green pepper, chili sauce, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper. Mix in ground beef.
- Form into 6 or 7 inch round loaf.
- Place in slow-cooking pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until done.