1/7 Photos of Cheesy Meat Lasagna Made Over
1 hr 5 mins
This is a lasagna you don't have to feel guilty about eating. Recipe is from Kraft. Be sure to drain the cottage cheese before adding to the lasagna layers! I used the no-cook lasagna noodles in this recipe and it worked well. I did bake it longer, about 50 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Brown meat with garlic and oregano in medium saucepan.
- 3Stir in spaghetti sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in tomatoes.
- 5Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 6Layer 3 noodles, 1 cup of the cottage cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of the remaining sauce mixture in dish.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining sauce mixture.
- 9Cover with foil.
- 10Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 11Uncover; top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 12Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 13Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Meat Lasagna Made Over
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 648.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% mozzarella cheese