1/1 Photo of Cheesy Mayan Maize Soup
Two of my favorite things (corn & cheese) combine to make a very tasty soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute green peppers and onions in margarine.
- 2Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Add Velveeta, milk and corn.
- 3Heat until melted, stirring occasionally.
- 4Garnish with thin strips of red pepper and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mayan Maize Soup
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.4
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 53.6 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 164.8 mg
- Sodium 2317.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g