1/2 Photos of Cheesy Mashed Potatoes Piping Hot from the oven
This recipe was passed on to me from a friend's friend who loves anything that combines cheese and potatoes! This is a staple in her house!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- 2Follow the instructions on the box and prepare the potatoes for 2 pouches or 8 servings.
- 3Mix in 3/4 cup of the onions.
- 4Once you have this mixture ready, grease a 2 qt.
- 5baking dish.
- 6Then, spread this mixture in it.
- 7Top with salsa, onions, olives and chives.
- 8Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the onions turn golden in colour.
- 9Remove from the oven and serve hot with sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mashed Potatoes Piping Hot from the oven
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 261.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: