This recipe was passed on to me from a friend's friend who loves anything that combines cheese and potatoes! This is a staple in her house!!
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Follow the instructions on the box and prepare the potatoes for 2 pouches or 8 servings.
- Mix in 3/4 cup of the onions.
- Once you have this mixture ready, grease a 2 qt.
- baking dish.
- Then, spread this mixture in it.
- Top with salsa, onions, olives and chives.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the onions turn golden in colour.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro!