- 4 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 9 slices fried bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped finely
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, bacon, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Place potato mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- To make the topping, place the melted butter, parmesan cheese, bacon, and bread crumbs in another bowl and mix well.
- Spread topping mixture over potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.