Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A sinfully rich and creamy side dish, great for any occasion
- This recipe is pretty simple.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes according to the package directions.
- in the same pot add cream cheese to taste (I usually add 3oz), sour cream (again to taste), plus whatever other flavor you wish to add.
- So far i have tried onions and garlic.
- It should be smooth and creamy, if it is too wet, add more potato flakes.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish.
- Grate Cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top of potato mix.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 min or until the potatoes start to bubble and pull away from the sides of the dish serve hot.
Used 6 large potatoes, 3 Tbsp sour cream with country herb spice mixed in, 1/4 of 250g cream cheese and left out the cheddar cheese. This was fabulous. Thank you.
Cheese, sour cream and potatoes what else do you need.
This was so easy! I used 2 oz. cream cheese, 2 large tbls. sour cream, and about 1/4 cup smoked Cheddar. Thanks!