Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe is perfect with meatloaf. The crispy outside of the potato matches perfectly with the soft inside. Each family member eats at least 2 with their meal!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon dried onion (optional)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Mix potatoes, cheese, bacon, onions and cream cheese until well blended. Form into patties. Fry in skillet until golden brown, butter or oil may be used to prevent sticking. Season to taste.