1/2 Photos of Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins
Chez Desirée's Note:
Soft and cheesy muffins that please everyone. Great in large or small muffin tins or even as a loaf. Delicious to serve to guests in the morning using the leftover mashed potatoes from the night before or to bring for lunch. Best with mashed potatoes that have some texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients.
- 2In separate bowl, beat eggs well; then add milk, potato, half of the cheese and shortening.
- 3Blend and add to dry mixture.
- 4Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins. 6 large muffins or 12 small.
- 5Sprinkle half the remaining cheese on the muffins.
- 6Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until done. (in large muffin tins this may be longer. they are done when firm to the touch and when the knife comes clean).
- 7When almost done baking sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 911.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g