Recipe by quick meal
This is a Paula Deen recipe. I made these for a fight night get together we were having and my guests loved them. In fact, I wanted more and they were all gone! Hope you enjoy this easy and delish recipe. Prep time includes cooking time.
Top Review by Cynthia Ziegler
I changed this recipe using chili with NO beans. I really don''t like beans and actually this was pretty good without them. I used more chili and peppers than the actually recipe called for. I bid you BON APPETIT!
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package monterey jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) canprepared chili with beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lay chips on oven safe platter. You will be layering this so split them.
- Warm beans and chili on stove or in microwave. Stir beans until smooth.
- Spread beans over tortillas. Top with onion, cheese, jalepenos, chili and cheddar cheese. Repeat by layering tortilla chips and toppings until gone.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Dollop with sour cream. Add tomatoes and green onions on top.