Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just whipped this up with what I had on hand. I kept in warm in my crockpot and my poker buddies loved it! It's an expensive and easy way to feed a picky crowd. I'm sure it would be a kid pleaser too!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 15 ounces corn
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- seasoning salt
- Brown beef with diced onion and green pepper, set aside on paper towels.
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- While macaroni cooks heat can of soup, milk, and cubed Velveeta cheese on low-med in the same pan used for the meat. (I rinsed my pan first.).
- Stir sauce frequently until cheese is melted.
- Drain macaroni and add back to the pot.
- To the pot also add the sauce, meat mixture, and can corn.
- Stir well and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- I add sugar too, it brings out the sweetness of the corn.