1/2 Photos of Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese
1 hr 5 mins
Another version of America's favorite comfort food. Can be made ahead and frozen for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Cook macaroni in medium saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost tender; drain. Return macaroni to saucepan. Add butter; stir until melted.
- 3Whisk together evaporated milk, eggs, mustard and pepper in medium bowl. Add to macaroni mixture along with cheese; stir. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese begins to melt. Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes; stir. Bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and top is lightly golden. Season with salt.
- 5FOR FREEZE AHEAD:.
- 6Prepare as above; do not bake. Cover; freeze up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.5
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 220.4 mg
- Sodium 561.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: