- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces cheese soup
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles until al dente (10 minutes).
- In a separate pot add.
- Entire can of evaporated milk.
- Entire can of cheese soup.
- Bring to a boil making sure it does not stick to the bottom.
- When well blended add block cheese and blend until it is like a fondue.
- Pour cheese over noodles and mix until well incorporated.
- Then sprinkle cheddar cheese over and bake until cheese is melted and dish is creamy.