Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A friend gave me this recipe and man is it good! Each portion is 7 WW points. I just use regular pasta and it is still wonderful
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat penne
- 8 ounces 75% light cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces pre- cooked lobster meat, preferably claw and knuckle
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 4-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl. While macaroni is still hot, stir in Cabot Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese softenes slightly. Add lobster, milk, sour cream, mustard and nutmeg; mix well to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and top with fat free cheese and grated topping. Bake until top is golden, about 30 to 35 minutes.