Cheesy Loaded Hash Browns Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease/spray a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, melt butter; add onion, green pepper, and tomato and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Add flour to skillet and stir briskly until flour is absorbed.
- Add broth, milk, hashbrowns, ham, pepper, salt, and parsley to skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the cheese; stir to combine well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for about 30 minutes or until sides bubbly and top is slightly browning.