1/2 Photos of Cheesy Loaded Hash Browns Casserole
Great hashbrown casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chicken broth (or beef broth)
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups cooked cubed ham
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend (or just cheddar, or just monterey jack)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease/spray a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2In a large skillet over med-high heat, melt butter; add onion, green pepper, and tomato and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add flour to skillet and stir briskly until flour is absorbed.
- 4Add broth, milk, hashbrowns, ham, pepper, salt, and parsley to skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Stir in the cheese; stir to combine well.
- 6Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered for about 30 minutes or until sides bubbly and top is slightly browning.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Loaded Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: