1/1 Photo of Cheesy Jalapeno Baked Stuffed Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 jalapenos, chopped (remove seeds for milder taste)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thin sliced
- 8 (3 ounce) skinless chicken breasts, cutlets pounded thin
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 juicy limes, juice of
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and fresh black pepper
- olive oil nonstick cooking spray
- 1Wash and dry chicken cutlets, season with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450°. Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 2Combine cream cheese, cheddar, green onions, jalapeno and bacon crumbles in a medium bowl.
- 3Lay chicken cutlets on a working surface and spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese mixture on each cutlet. Loosely roll each one, secure the ends with toothpicks to prevent the cheese from oozing out.
- 4Place breadcrumbs in a bowl; in a second bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 5Dip chicken in lime-oil mixture, then in breadcrumbs and place seam side down on a baking dish. Repeat with the remaining chicken. When finished, lightly spray the top of the chicken with oil spray.
- 6Bake 22-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Jalapeno Baked Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.1
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 167.6 mg
- Sodium 735.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 49.5 g