Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy recipe from Campbell's.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- shredded lettuce
- Cook the beef in a 10 -inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, water and taco seasoning mix in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup beef mixture into the taco shells. Top with the cheese and lettuce.
I made this as directed but family didn't think it tasted any different then regular tacos. So they were good, just not anything different.