Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This is so good. I even used it for Thanksgiving by making a turkey instead of a pumpkin. It was a hit.
- 3 green onions, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 slices oscar mayer pepperoni
- Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 4-inch length from green end of 1 onion; slice remaining onions. Beat cream cheese and 1-1/4 cups cheddar with mixer until well blended. Stir in sliced onions and peppers. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape into ball; coll in remaining cheddar. Cut pepperoni into shapes for the jack-o'-lantern's eyes, nose, and mouth; press into cheese ball to make face. Insert gree onion piece into top for stem.
- Serve with crackers.
- KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS:.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.