- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage
- 15 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano, undrained
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini or 9 ounces cooked cheese tortellini
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Break beef and sausage into large pieces in 10-inch skillet.
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes.
- (Drain if you prefer).
- Spray inside of crockpot with cooking spray.
- Mix beef mixture,marinara sauce,mushrooms and tomatoes in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir in tortellini: sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting about 15 minutes longer till hot or until tortellini is tender.