Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Got this from All recipes, haven't tried, but it sounded easy and I just love Italian and Italian schemed foods
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 1⁄2-1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 9 ounces cheese tortellini (refrigerated or fresh)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain.
- Combine the ground meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on LOW heat for 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir in the tortellini, and sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top.
- Cover and cook for 15 more minutes on LOW, or until the tortellini is tender.