Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Crisp bread warm from the oven....but you didn't have to bake it! Another one of those back of the package recipes from Kraft.
- 1 loaf French bread, slice lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- chopped fresh basil
- Toast the bread (open face) until golden brown.
- Drizzle toasted bread with olive oil.
- Spread chopped tomatoes, mozzerella and basil evenly over both loaf halves.
- Bake (open face) at 400 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.