Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe is from the eatwisconsincheese.com website.
- 177.44 ml wisconsin Fontina cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml about 2 ounces wisconsin parmesan cheese, grated
- 78.07 ml prepared pesto sauce
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 slice bacon, fried crisp, diced
- salt and pepper
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in with skin (about 2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well. Spread mixture under skin of each thigh and secure skin with toothpicks. Season exterior of skin with additional salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, if desired.
- Bake on rimmed baking sheet 25 to 30 minutes or until skin is golden and juices run clear. Let rest 5 minutes before removing toothpicks and serving.