- 3⁄4 cup wisconsin Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup about 2 ounces wisconsin parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 slices bacon, fried crisp, diced
- salt and pepper
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in with skin (about 2 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well. Spread mixture under skin of each thigh and secure skin with toothpicks. Season exterior of skin with additional salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, if desired.
- Bake on rimmed baking sheet 25 to 30 minutes or until skin is golden and juices run clear. Let rest 5 minutes before removing toothpicks and serving.