1/2 Photos of Cheesy Italian Spaghetti
1 hr 5 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a different taste to spaghetti. A spaghetti dish with vegetables, chicken, and seasonings. You also could substitute ham for the chicken. This is an excellent dish. It would be easier if you broke up the spaghetti first. Spaghetti will never be the same. Worth trying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch fresh green onion, and tops chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell peppers, chopped chopped or 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 -2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, cooked, and drained
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken or 4 cups ham
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1In a large skillet, saute onions, celery, and bell pepper in the margarine.
- 2In a large bowl, combine onion-pepper that was just cooked, and the seasonings,spaghetti, chicken, sour cream, and alfredo sauce and mix well.
- 3Fold in peas and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 4Spoon into greased 10x14 inch deep casserole dish, and bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over the dish.
- 6Return to oven for 5 additional minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Italian Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.3
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 500.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: