Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Total Theft from Pillsbury
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 (4 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening or spray with cooking spray.
- In 1-gallon bag, mix Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Separate dough into 24 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- Place biscuit pieces in good sized plastic bag.
- Shake bag to coat dough.
- Place half of dough pieces in pan.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough.
- Place remaining dough pieces in pan over cheese.
- Sprinkle any excess Parmesan cheese mixture over dough.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan.
- Pull apart to serve with warm marinara sauce.
VERY good. We'll be making this one again.